Thursday, June 25, 2009

2 Months!

Molly Jo had her 2 month doctor's appointment yesterday. She weighed in at 11.5 lbs and was 23 1/4 inch long. I couldn't believe she was 11.5 pounds!! She is really growing fast. She also got 3 shots and an oral vaccine. She was really good through all of it. She cried when she got the shots, but after I picked her up and cuddled her she was fine. She then slept most of the afternoon until my mom and I pulled into Girard. She was screaming louder than I have ever heard her scream before. I think it was a mixture of being hungry and just achey from getting her shots. She was not a happy girl for the next hour or so, but finally fell asleep. I was worried that she wouldn't sleep last night because she slept most of the day, but she slept her usual 6 hours. Today she is a little cranky and just not her normal smiling all the time self. I think she is feeling better today though, hopefully tomorrow she will be back to herself. She won't go back to the doctor now until she is 4 months old.

No comments:

Post a Comment