Sunday, June 21, 2009
Weekend Update
Friday was the Cross Canadian Ragweed concert at the Sangamon County Fair. Even though the weather was crappy they put on a great show. I knew they would, they always do. It was great to have them so close to home. Thanks to Stephanie Newman and Jeanette Early we were able to get into the VIP section. Sometimes these sections don't have good views of the stage, but I though we had a great spot. They are coming out with a new album Sept. 1. Can't wait for that!! We didn't do much Saturday. Tyler helped Marc and Rachel (his sis and bro in-law) work on their new house. Molly Jo and I met him there for lunch and I got a tour of their new home. Once they do some renovating it is going to be really nice. Today has also been a rather boring day. I was hoping to be able to take Molly Jo on a walk, but it is too hot for her. She seems to sweat very easily. Today she is dressed in her camo outfit for Father's Day. One day she will have real camo and be able to go hunting with her daddy, but for now it's just the onesie. Wednesday we go for her 2 month doctor's appointment. I am anxious to see how long she is and how much she weighs. I will update then. Enjoy some camo pics!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment