I had my 28 week doctors appt yesterday. I am happy to report that my results from the 3 hour glucose test came back completely normal. The doctor said everything looks great and I'm measuring right on track. I did talk to her about a different feeling I'd been having for the last week or so. It felt like the baby would get into a ball and then roll, making my abdomen feel really hard. She explained to me that this is probably braxton hicks contractions. I must have had a worried look on my face because she quickly explained that these are completely normal. I thought it was too soon to be having these, but she said this is when they usually start and as long as they don't hurt or come at regular intervals there is nothing to worry about. I guess it is just another one of the joys of pregnancy I get to deal with for the next 12 weeks. Now that I am in my third trimester I see the doctor every 2 weeks.
I think Tyler and I have finally come to terms on a name for the little one. She, unlike both of her parents, will have a name when she is born!!! But don't bother asking because we aren't telling!!!!!!
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What a bummer. It drives me crazy when people don't tell the names ahead of time. I am sure it is adorable though. There is a couple of other people that I know that have done this and when the child was born I could see that they kept it a secret because they would have got made fun of so bad, they would have changed their mind. LOL!
ReplyDeleteDon't tease us!!! I can't wait to meet her! Braxton Hicks suck!
ReplyDelete