Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend Off!!!

Thankfully I had this weekend off. Judging by my last blog entry you can tell I really needed two days off in a row!!

Saturday morning I took my car into Rapid Randy's to get new tires and an oil change. My mom was to pick me up there and go with me to get my glucose test taken. When I got into the blazer Peyton had tagged along for the ride. The doctor I saw at my last visit said that lots of women choose to go on the weekends to the Baylis building to have their test done because you have to be there over an hour. So we headed off to the Baylis building. Well when we got there, they are not open on Saturdays. Thanks a lot doctor!!! We ended up going to the hospital and getting it done. Luckly the lab wasn't too busy and I went back to drink the orange drink within 5 minutes of checking in. The drink wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Everyone kept saying how bad it was. Just tasted like flat Sunkist. So I drank and waiting in the waiting room with Mom and Peyton for an hour, got my blood taken, and was off to the next stop. Not sure when I will get the results of my test back? My next visit isn't until Feb 9th.

After leaving the hospital we met Shelly and Kalee Jo at Babies R Us to register for the baby shower. It was so nice having Shelly there to tell me things I couldn't live without and things that looked cool, but I wouldn't never use. Thanks Shelly!! We also went to Target to register. Really there isn't any need to register at both places, but they give you free stuff when you sign up!! I acutally got a $25 gift card to Shutterfly from Target...not too shabby! Tyler then picked me up from Target and we ran some errands and ate at Darcy's Pint.....mmmmm buffalo chicken pony shoe!!!

Today has been a very lazy day. Tyler is playing video games and I am searching the internet for girl's names that we both agree on. Lots harder than I ever thought it was going to be. As of now, she is still nameless. Not that we would tell you the name if we had agreed on something!!! I guess that's it....pretty boring post, sorry!

Oh and I need to say Congrats to Kate and Steve on the birth of Lily Mae!! and Happy Birthday tomorrow to Shelly!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That's right...mmmm buffalo chicken pony shoe! Jeremy and I were there one evening last week! I have been addicted to that place for quite some time now. I am just hoping one day I will get over the addiction! LOL!

    ReplyDelete