Okay here is what you have all been waiting for.....pictures of the "baby bump". I am finally begining to feel pregnant instead of like I just finished a large meal. I am 24 weeks and in my 6th month, very hard to believe. It feels like just yesterday when we told everyone we were expecting. I have my 24 week doctors appointment tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it because I will be tested for gestational diabetes.....not that I'm worried about having diabetes it's just I have heard the drink isn't the greatest! lol Stay tunned for more pictures and updates....
Thursday, January 8, 2009
24 weeks and counting....
Okay here is what you have all been waiting for.....pictures of the "baby bump". I am finally begining to feel pregnant instead of like I just finished a large meal. I am 24 weeks and in my 6th month, very hard to believe. It feels like just yesterday when we told everyone we were expecting. I have my 24 week doctors appointment tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to it because I will be tested for gestational diabetes.....not that I'm worried about having diabetes it's just I have heard the drink isn't the greatest! lol Stay tunned for more pictures and updates....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So stinkin cute! I can't wait to see what is underneath of that bump. Any progress with a name yet?
ReplyDelete