Well my doctors appt didn't go as planned today. When I got there they told me my normal doctor was on vacation, why they let me schedule an appt when she was on vacation I don't know? But I was okay with seeing another doctor in the office. I was not okay with waiting an hour to see her, but what can you do? I was supposed to take my glucose test today but after waiting an hour in the waiting room and then being told I had to go to the hospital to take the test and they had heard people were waiting around 3 hours there, I opted not to go. I now have to make another trip to the hospital before my next appt in 4 weeks. Needless to say I was not in a good mood when I left the doctors office. To make myself feel better I did a little retail therapy. I bought some new clothes that fit and paint for the nursery. I am hoping to have the nursery painted sometime in the next week. Don't worry...it's pregnancy friendly paint!
Tyler is gone this weekend working at a Dollar General in Missouri. He left tonight and won't be home until Sunday afternoon, just in time to play his weekly Sunday night basketball in Waverly. He acutally was looking forward to going and getting 2 full days of overtime pay. The house is lonely without him, but I work this weekend and wouldn't have seen much of him anyway. Tucker will keep me company! That's it for now, off to bed so I can get up and deal with setting Valentines tomorrow at work. I'll be surrounded by pink....lol!
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment