Monday, December 29, 2008

Holiday Update

You can't even believe how excited I am that the Christmas season is just about over in the retail world. This year customers were the worst they have ever been! I don't understand why people get so unbelievably rude around this time of the year. There were numerous customers that I had to walk away from to stop myself from saying something that would get me into trouble. It gets harder and harder to bite your tongue when someone is talking down to you. Oh well....I'm really hoping that this is my last Christmas season in the retail world. Maybe next year I will actually get to enjoy Christmas! Moving on....All of our Christmas celebrations are now over. We had such a great time with family. It is so fun to watch our nieces open gifts and remember how exciting it was when we were little. Tyler and I enjoyed our last Christmas as a family of 2 (and a dog) and are looking forward to next year when we will have a little one to watch open gifts.


On baby news....I found a bedding set for the baby that I really love and it's not pink!!! I ordered it right away and am waiting for it to come in so we can paint the walls!!
I feel the baby move a lot more now. She moves the most in the morning and at night. Looks like we will have a night owl.

Tyler and I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy and safe New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I'm so glad you found a cute one that isn't pink! :)

    ReplyDelete