Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here We Go

Okay I am very new to this whole blogging thing. We will see how it goes.

Tyler and I are expecting our fist child come sometime around May 1, 2009. We found out last week that we are having a girl!!! We were really suprised to hear her say "girl", for some reason we both had boy in our heads. She is healthy, with a big head. That shouldn't be a suprise if you know both of our families!! lol We couldn't be happier. Now comes the challenge for me....finding a cute nursery outfit for a girl that isn't pink. If you don't know me, I am not a fan of pink. I know that I am going to have to accept the fact that there isn't much out there clothing wise for little girls that isn't pink and that my daughter will wear pink, but her nursery doesn't have to be pink!!! Wish me luck. The other challenge....choosing a name for our little girl. We already had a boys name picked out, so we are back to the drawing board. Of course her middle name will be Jo, after my middle name. Any suggstions??

3 comments:

  1. Since I am the first one to comment, I will start throwing out ideas for names. I always liked Cameron for a girl. But I am sure you guys will come up with a great name for Bocefus #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What happened to Parker?? I loved that? Parker Jo... What was the boy name you had picked out?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no clue for a girls name. I have looked at boys names way too much over the past year with Janey having a boy that I am a little tuned out to girls names. If Janey had a girl this time it was going to Makayley!

    ReplyDelete