Saturday, February 19, 2011

Obsessed!

Toy Story fever has hit the Burgess household. All we ask for is "Story, Story". Molly's cousins (Dory, Jonas and Hayden) are all about Toy Story so I'm not totally surprised that we are now too. We have Toy Story 2 and 3 and we switch back and forth between them. I think I could narrate both movies at this point. I still can't believe she will actually sit through most of the movies. She hardly even moves when they are on. I am thankful that she is obsessed with Toy Story and not something super annoying like The Wiggles or Barney. Uh Oh I'm not getting scolded by Molly since I'm not paying attention to the movie. Guess I better get off of her and pay attention!

1 comment:

  1. We need to get her the first one...one more to add to the mix! Maybe we should have brought them yesterday and saved you a headache!

    ReplyDelete