Thursday, July 16, 2009

First Day Back

Yesterday was the dreaded day......I had to go back to work.....YUCK!!!!




Dropping MJ off at Sharon's was hard, but we made it through. As soon as I walked in the door the kids swarmed her seat. She was smiling and talking to all of them. They were very excited to finally have Molly there with them. Randy (Sharon's husband) was upset that he forgot to take they day off. He wanted to be there her first day...haha! Tyler picked Molly up after work and she was sound asleep. Sharon said that she had a good day. When I finally got home from work Tyler and Molly were hanging out in the chair playing and dancing to music on Tyler's IPhone. (Yeah Shelly I worked in the IPhone!) She was all smiles and talking up a storm. The kids must have worn her out because she went to bed at 9:30 and didn't wake up until 6:45! You would think since she is now sleeping through the night that I would be too, but my mind is still used to getting up at 4:30 every morning. I just lay in bed from then till she actually get up. I'm hoping to be able to sleep soon!



My day at work was extremely long. I am at 9th street this week and then I am spending 2 weeks at Peoria Road. The 9th street store is very very slow, which makes your time drag on. I didn't think it was ever going to end. I still don't like the job and am hoping to be able to find something else. There have been a lot of changes happening at Walgreens lately and they aren't good changes. Everyone is afraid that their position is going to be cut next. Before I left, even though the job sucked, the people you worked with made the time go by easier and now with all the changes it seems that even the people make the time go by slowly because no one likes their job anymore. It's just not a good atmosphere.


Well it seems that someone has fallen asleep....shower time for me!

Here is a picture of our #1 Cardinals Fan!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad Molly had a good day! And so sorry that Walgreens still sucks! I also love that picture of MJ...she is the cutest ever. Nan was asking me last night if you had tried ponytails in her hair yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is changing at Walgreens? She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete