Sunday, April 5, 2009

Play Ball!!!

It's the most wonderful time of the year......

Yes that's right folks, it's baseball season. My boys, the St. Louis Cardinals, have their opening day tomorrow!! Let the baseball watching begin!

In other news, I got my new car yesterday. It's an 07 Buick Rendezvous. I know what you are thinking.....don't you have to be old to drive a Buick? Well I am here to break the stereotype. I will rock the Buick, just you wait and see. I will admit it is a total "mom" car, but I guess here in a couple of weeks that title will fit.

Tyler has our bathroom completely ripped apart. He ripped out our standing shower and put in a tub, is in the process of moving the washer and dryer into the closet, and re dry-walling the entire room. It is going to be so much better. Can't wait till he is finished.

Other than that, not much is happening at the Burgess household.

2 comments:

  1. One of Jeremy's friends from high school has a Rendevous and I think it's awesome. And, just for the record, they do not have children either!!!

    ReplyDelete