Monday, March 30, 2009

The Weekend

My baby shower was this weekend and it was so much fun. Shelly is such a good party planner! I think it is her calling. Baby Burgess got so much stuff!! Our house has been taken over by baby gear. Saturday night Shelly, Marc, Rachel, and I went to the Turkey Banquet. The food was awesome and the others enjoyed the free booze, but we didn't win hardly anything!!! Tyler is dying to win a gun at one of these things. It always seems like the same people win every year. This year there were people who won multiple guns....totally not fair! It was fun eventhough we didn't walk away with as much stuff as we did last year.
Tyler and the guys got home from Florida Sunday morning. Later than expected due to bad traffic and snow. Yeah they came home from nice weather in Florida to snow in Illinois. It sounds like they had a good time. They caught a shark and brought home a hog to eat. So I guess we are having a cookout sometime this summer! YUM Shark!! It's so good!
Tyler put the crib together Sunday. Below are some pictures of the crib and the dresser that my Gma and Gpa Hinds bought me when I was little that we are using as a changing table. We haven't hung anything on the walls yet...maybe sometime this week that will be done.
Oh and the insurance company totaled out my car. The lady is coming today to pick up the title and give me a check....let the car shopping begin!! Hopefully we find something fast....the baby will be here before we know it!!

Her closet.....look at all the clothes already!!

Her changing table....it is also full of clothes!!


Her bedding in the crib


Her crib

The crib





1 comment:

  1. It's so pretty!!! Did you put it on the wall behind the door? She has so many clothes. I've been telling everyone how full your table was!! I can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete