Sunday, April 19, 2009

Hurry, Hurry.....

That is how Tyler and I are feeling right now. Hurry Hurry and get the house put back together before this baby decides to get here. Finally the washer, dryer, and bathroom vanity are back in the bathroom where they belong. Our bathroom feels like we doubled the size, just by taking the washer and dryer and putting them in the closet. It is going to be so nice!! Dave will either be here tonight or tomorrow to finish sanding, stomp the ceiling, and hopefully go ahead and paint it for us. We were going to paint ourselves but with the due date quickly approaching he can paint during the day while Tyler and I are at work and it's another thing we won't have to worry about. Now that everything is out of the middle of the kitchen Tyler has started putting the new floor down in the kitchen and I am on clean up duty.....well I am on a break from clean up duty!! I was really wanting to post pictures, but our camera is already packed in the car ready to go to the hospital and I'm just too lazy to go out and get it. So pictures will come later.

Trivia was last night and sadly our team didn't pull off the victory. I believe we tied with two other teams for 4th. I am blaming this on the questions and the question maker. : ) Deffinately much harder questions this year. The winners from last year however, came in very close to last place, maybe even last place, I don't remember. All around though it was a good time.

I guess I never posted an update from my last doctor's appt. last Monday. When she checked me I was a full 3 cm!!! I was shocked to hear that I was already at 3 and really hadn't felt too many contractions or anything. I have been feeling them since that appt so I am anxious to go to the doctor this coming Wednesday and see if I have made anymore progress. I will post an update after the next appt.

3 comments:

  1. That's great that you are 3cm. Hopefully, that means you will go into labor on your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's is not the question maker's fault that some people just aren't as smart as her...Perhaps the blame should be put on someone else!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...and now that you are hurrying so much to get it all done, you will prob be a week late!

    ReplyDelete