Saturday, April 11, 2009

Boring......

That has been life at the Burgess household lately, pretty boring. As I type this Tyler and Goober are hanging drywall in the bathroom. Tyler is hoping this baby doesn't come early so he can have the bathroom totally finished before her arrival. I am really hoping it is done before she gets here too. I don't really like having my washer, dryer, and bathroom vanity in the middle of my kitchen. Brushing your teeth in the kitchen sink feels weird too!! lol Tyler has been working nonstop though, so I can't complain. Other than that I am still trying to put things away from the shower. It seems like every time I think it's all put away, another gift shows up on the dining room table. I almost have all of the thank yous done, just need to buy stamps to actually send them out.

Yesterday marked 37 weeks....full-term!! Now it is just a waiting game. I have my next appt. on Monday so we will see what the doctor says.

This weekend is Easter and I'm working, which totally sucks! One of the many reasons I hate my job and just the retail business in general. The real kicker is that Walgreens doesn't recognize Easter as a holiday, so I don't even get holiday pay for working!! Yesterday was total craziness at the store and people were extremely rude. I don't understand why people get so moody, rude, inpatient, and just plain mean right before a holiday? Don't blame us because you waited until the Friday before to just start your Easter shopping and we don't have the certain candy you wanted. Don't people know they shouldn't mess with a pregnant lady??? lol Let's hope I don't have to put a customer in their place this weekend. Speaking of work.....I need to get ready and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment