Friday, January 16, 2009

Playing Games

So just this week I have been able to lye on my back and watch my stomach move around from the baby kicking and moving. You can now put your hand on my stomach and feel her moving around. Tyler was gone working out of town when this started happening. So I was excited for him to get home and feel our daughter moving around. I have been able to feel her for a few weeks, but no one else was able to tell she was moving. Tyler was excited to finally be able to feel her move. Well he gets home and we are watching TV and she starts moving. I call him over to the couch to feel and as soon as he put his hand on my stomach she stopped moving. He sat there for awhile waiting and waiting, but finally gave up. The minute he sat down in his chair she started up again! She has done this now three or four times, kicks and moves like crazy until Tyler is there to feel her and she stops then starts moving again as soon as he walks away. So Tyler has yet to be able to feel our daughter move. She is already playing games with her daddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment