Today marks the 37 week mark. My doctor considers this full term so the baby could come at any day now and should be fine and not need to stay in the NICU. According to the sono I had last week the baby is measuring a week and a half ahead already at 7 pounds 2 ounces and 19 inches long. Not sure if this means I am now 38 1/2 weeks? My doctor was in an emergency c-section so I just saw the nurse and she wasn't comfortable moving up my due date without talking to my doctor. The sono tech did say that results vary about a pound either way, but she was pretty confident in her measurements. I have another apt on Friday with a different OBGYN since mine is on vacation this week.
Overall I feel pretty good, but am starting to get worn down. I started having cramps in my back yesterday...not sure if this is pre-term back labor or just baby making me uncomfortable? I'm really hoping I don't have back labor as I have heard horrible things about it. Guess we will see. I still have awful acid reflex at night and usually end up sitting up in bed for 2-3 hours every night since lying down is not an option when it's at it's worse. Hopefully this goes away once baby is here, like it did with Molly.
I better not jinx us here by saying this but Molly is potty trained!!!!!!!!! We still wear a pull up for naps and night time, but during the day she does very well. It just "clicked" one day and we haven't had an accident since. I have been warned that she may regress a little after baby is brought home so we are ready for that, but it really is nice to not have to change her diaper anymore. From one kid in a diaper to another.
Hopefully my next post will be the announcement of the arrival of Baby B!!
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment