I realize it has been a long time since my last post. Molly broke our computer and Tyler finally got one for work that we can use at home. I can't save pictures to this computer so I am hoping to use birthday and or Christmas money to buy an external hard drive to store my photos. So until I have that, my posts won't have photos.
A lot has happened since my last post, so this entry will be a generic catch up and I hope to post more often now that we have a computer in the house again.
~ Molly turned 2 April 22 with a fun party and a puppy as her gift
~ Per above, we now have a puppy. A black lab named Willie.
~ I became an Aunt again to a beautiful little girl, Maggie Lee
~ The next day I got a new little cousin, Kellen
~ Soon after that we announced our 2nd pregnancy. Due Nov 22
~ Tyler built a garage in the back yard. Can't wait to park in a garage this winter!
~ My mom retired from school and we love all of her free time
~ We had a gender reveal party and found out we are having our second daughter
~ We spend a lot of time at the lake this summer and Molly loves playing in the water and jumping to daddy
~ We are in the early stages of potty training and it isn't going as smoothly as I had hoped
I know there way probably more, but this is what comes to mind. I will do my best to post more often!
Sunday, September 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment