Do you ever feel "settled" after moving into a new house? We are still working on getting settled in, eventhough we have been here awhile. The house as been put on hold since hunting season rolled around and since Matt and Shelly started building their house. Hunting season will be over mid January and Matt has a deadline of early May to finish their house, so maybe this time next year our house will be finished! : ) Here are some pictures. Molly's room is very close to being done, just missing some light covers. The master is also almost done, missng light covers and some trim. The front living room is finished. It just needs another good cleaning and deocarated.
Molly's room
Master Bedroom
Front Living Room
The mantel in the Cabin
So I have not checked your blog in a long time...I have it on my blog roll and it doesn't update when you update. I just happened to stop by and I have a lot to catch up on! Guess I need to remember it doesn't update on my thing!!
ReplyDeleteSorry my house has taken over your husband...but I really appreciate all his help!!
I am loving the mantle! It looks really good! So does everything!!