Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Moving on Up....

That's right Tyler and I have bought a house in Girard by Sunset Lake. It was owned by the bank and needs a lot of TLC, but we are pretty excited about it. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 living rooms in the main house and the previous owners turned the small garge into a guest house with an additional 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. This house also has a huge back yard. We are hoping it will turn out to be a great investment for our family to eventually build our house on the 12 acres we bought back in September. I will post some pics once we are able to get back into the house. If you know of anyone looking for a two bedroom house in Palmyra....send them our way!

Just got back from Molly's 1 year doctor appointment. She was 20 lbs 12 ounces and 31 1/2 inches tall. She put on just over a pound and grew 2 inches from her 9 month visit. Her weight is in the 40th percentile and her height is in the 80th percentile. She had to have 2 shots this visit and was not happy about getting them. She must remember her last doctor's appointment, because as soon as I sat her down on the table she starting screaming....not just crying but screaming. She is such a loud little girl, I'm sure patients in the waiting room could hear her. We go back for another appointment in July. I will sure be glad when we don't have to go every 3 months....eventhough we enjoy seeing Allie during most of our visits.

1 comment: