Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Palmyra....

When Molly and I got home today we went for a walk around town before dinner. I have been on walks around town before, but never have I learned so much.....

1. April 14 is not too late or early (not sure which applies in this case) to still have ALL of your outside Chrismtas decorations up and lit up/moving.

2. Some grown men are not embarrassed that you just saw them outside in their underwear and if you are lucky one of them may even give you a friendly wave as you walk by.

3. If you run out of storage in your house, garage and shed.....park a car (that I'm sure won't run) in your front lawn and use it as storage.

And the most important thing I learned....

4. The best way to end a walk is to share a popsicle!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow...That town is messed up! I hope Molly is not scarred by this walk! Maybe you need to put blinders on her stroller!!

    Love the popsicle pictures!

    ReplyDelete