Sunday, January 17, 2010

Teeth and Picture Perfect!

Yes that is right. After much anticipation (mainly by me) Molly Jo got her first tooth on Thursday and her second tooth today! Finally, I feel like she has been teething for months. While I feel like I can't complain because while she has been crabby for her, everyone tells me we had it easy. She still slept through the night and rarely cried. Maybe we did have it too easy, but I'm sure some day, one way or another, we will pay for it. I thought maybe I could get a picture of her teeth....yeah right. I'm lucky I've gotten a look at them. As soon as you open her mouth to look in, out comes her tounge. I don't think Tyler has even gotten to see her second tooth. Now we are starting to feed her different kinds of food, hopefully she isn't a picky eater.

Saturday I took Molly Jo to get her 9 month pictures take. Yes that is right, she is going to be 9 months on the 22nd!!! Wasn't it just yesterday Tyler and I SHOCKED all of you by annoucing we were having a baby. We also met the Hinds', to give the Hinds cousin picture another shot. It was a success! All of the girls were so great. I think Peyton was so proud of herself. She did awesome! And once again no smiles from Molly Jo!! I don't know what it is about that room, but once she gets in there I can't get a smile out of her to save my life. Even my go tos that never fail to get a laugh at home don't work. I don't think the ladies there believe me when I tell them she smiles ALL the time at home. Oh well, they are still good pictures. She even sported her pigtails for them.





































After pictures Molly Jo and I went to Babies R Us and bought her a bigger carseat. The weight limit on her carrier is 22 lbs and I'm guess she is right around 20lbs right now. She looks so little in her new seat. I am excited to not have to lug the carrier around anymore.





No comments:

Post a Comment