Thursday, December 17, 2009

Crazy Day...

I got the phone call that everyone dreads yesterday at work. It was Tyler calling to say he was going to the emergency room because he burnt his face. I guess he was working on a water heater and when he went to relight it, a fireball came back into his face. It got the right side of his face. He is missing some hair from his beard, eyebrows and has no eyelashes. His nose and lips are starting to peel alittle and his cheek just looks like a sunburn. He is still in alittle bit of pain and was alittle swollen this morning. He is very lucky!! Molly Jo and I are glad he can still see how beautiful we are : )

On a happier note.....Molly Jo has started to "crawl". It is a very slow crawl, but she is finally moving forward. Can't wait to see everyone for Christmas!!!

I tried to upload the video of Molly to the blog, but for some reason it won't let me. If you go to my photobucket page it is on there. If it asks you for a password use burgess06

No comments:

Post a Comment