Molly has started to eat baby food at night before bed. So far we have tried squash, sweet potatoes, applesauce, and bananas. She likes squash and bananas. She is not very fond of sweet potatoes and applesauce.
Yummy Squash
She is getting better at sitting on her own. I think she will have it down in no time. She is also starting to wiggle around a lot while on her stomach. While on her stomach she gets to rocking and kicking her legs. I'm sure she will be mobile before we know it. Every morning when I go in to get her from her crib I am hoping to be greeted with a tooth or two, but so far it's still the same gummy smile! As much as she chews, I can't believe nothing is in there.
Last weekend we took her to the Pumpkin Patch in Carlinville. Tyler and I have gone for a couple of years and were excited to be able to take Molly. We picked a cold day so she wasn't able to come out from under the blanket much, but we managed to get a few pictures.....
Yesterday was Mindy's wedding. It was a long, but very exciting day. Mindy was a beautiful bride. Here is a picture of Molly and I at the reception.
Mindy and I after getting out hair done
No comments:
Post a Comment