He was upset because something he bought wasn't covered on his food stamps and he had to pay $1.07 in cash.....I mean god forbid you have to use your OWN money to buy something. He raised his voice at me and starting cussing so I told him to leave. He said he wasn't leaving so I told him I was calling the police. I don't think he thought I really would because he was quite suprised when they showed up. So he was removed and banned from the property. And that wasn't all of my excitment last night. A lady walked into the store and I immediately recogized her from when I worked at the Stevenson Drive store. I hid behind an aisle and watched her so she wouldn't see me. What she does it pay for a couple of things in Pharmacy and then walk through the store and take things from the shelf and put them in her bag with the stuff she paid for. She then walks out the front of the store and says "I paid in Pharmacy." She did pay in pharmacy, but not everything in her bag has been paid for. Well she ended up seeing me watching her, recognized who I was and got all mad. She knew she was going to get caugh. So she dumped all of her unpaid merchandise on the floor and threw her receipt at me as she walked out the door and mumbled something about how it was bull that I was following her. haha! Oh how I will not miss dealing with theives!!
And I can't post a blog without atleast one picture of Molly Jo. She had her first pigtails!!
Love the new background! Isn't that the coolest sight?
ReplyDeleteAnd of course...LOVE the pigtails Molly Jo!!