Monday, August 31, 2009

4 Months

Molly Jo went for her 4 month check up today. She weighed in at 14.4 pounds and was 25 inches long. We got to see Allie at the doctor and she even was the one to weigh and take Molly's measurements. Allie made sure she wasn't the one to give Molly her shots though. She only had to get two shots and one oral vaccine this time compared to 4 last time. She did really well, crying only a little and stopping as soon as I picked her up. Dr. Bleyer said we can start feeding her rice cereal now and gradually work up to some fruits and veggies. I think Molly is going to love food!
She hasn't been sleeping very well at all lately. The last few days have been very tiring here at the Burgess household. She went from sleeping 8-9 hours to sleeping around 4-5 hours and getting up 2-3 times. She was also eating 5-6 ounces of formula at every feeding and now we are lucky if she takes 4 ounces at every feeding. I am hoping this is just a phase, maybe teething, and she will get back to her normal routine very soon. I'm not sure how many more sleepless nights Tyler and I can handle.
We also bought her a jumparoo today at the store. I think she will really enjoy it. Pictures will be posted as soon as it's put together.
Other than that not much is going on with Tyler and I. We sat down with our insurance agent and signed up for a life insurance policy today. Very exciting stuff!!! I am still job hunting. The only place that showed interest ended up doing away with the position they were hiring for. My goal is to done with Walgreen's by Thanksgiving at the latest. I just don't think I can handle working another holiday season.....and I don't think Walgreen's can handle me working another holiday season!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment