I don't really have much to report about what has been going on in our lives lately. I am home taking care of Molly and Tyler has been working. He was actually able to come home for lunch a couple of times last week, which was nice. Molly has been sleeping really well lately, except for Wednesday night with all the storms. I wasn't able to sleep either so we hung out for about 4 hours early Thursday morning. I think Tyler was the only person in Palmyra that slept right through the entire storm!!! It was the loudest thunder I have ever heard, I don't know how he slept through the noise. Back to MJ's sleeping. She has been going to sleep around 10 pm and not waking for a feeding until 2-3 am, she goes back to sleep and doesn't wake up for another feeding until around 7-8 am. This morning around 8 am when I hadn't heard anything out of her since I put her to bed after her last feeding I actually got up to check and make sure she was okay. Of course she was and then woke up 15 minutes later ready to eat. Hopefully I haven't jinxed myself by saying how well she has been sleeping. MJ has her 4 week check up next week....I am wondering what her official weight will be?
Friday, May 15, 2009
Tree for Molly Jo
I don't really have much to report about what has been going on in our lives lately. I am home taking care of Molly and Tyler has been working. He was actually able to come home for lunch a couple of times last week, which was nice. Molly has been sleeping really well lately, except for Wednesday night with all the storms. I wasn't able to sleep either so we hung out for about 4 hours early Thursday morning. I think Tyler was the only person in Palmyra that slept right through the entire storm!!! It was the loudest thunder I have ever heard, I don't know how he slept through the noise. Back to MJ's sleeping. She has been going to sleep around 10 pm and not waking for a feeding until 2-3 am, she goes back to sleep and doesn't wake up for another feeding until around 7-8 am. This morning around 8 am when I hadn't heard anything out of her since I put her to bed after her last feeding I actually got up to check and make sure she was okay. Of course she was and then woke up 15 minutes later ready to eat. Hopefully I haven't jinxed myself by saying how well she has been sleeping. MJ has her 4 week check up next week....I am wondering what her official weight will be?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey, Tara! I saw a doting father at the Cardinals game last night! I heard Molly's doctor appointment went well & first pics on Monday! I think I noticed Tyler gleaming! :)
ReplyDelete