We have been home for a few days now and it is so great to be out of the hospital. We were able to come home Friday late morning. It was such a great day on Friday, we couldn't wait to get out of there. Things have been going pretty smoothly around here since we have brought little Molly Jo home. Hopefully this doesn't jinx us, but she has really been a good baby. Sleeping, eating, and pooping with very little crying is what our days have been filled with. She has her fussy time in the middle of the night, but other than that she is usually a very happy baby. We have had lots of visitors, which is nice, but today will be a day of Molly Jo and I relaxing. I'm sure she will enjoy just relaxing and not being passed back and forth from visitor to visitor. She has her first doctor's appt Thursday and we are going into the nursing home this week to have our 5th generation picture taken with Molly's Great-Great-Grandma Hatfill.
Sometimes I find myself just staring at her as she sleeps in her bassinet. I can't believe that just a few days ago she was kicking my ribs like crazy and now she is here!! I really enjoy watching Tyler with her. I can tell we are going to have a daddy's little girl on our hands. He is really great with her and has been extremely helpful with anything either of us needs. Here are some pictures of Molly Jo:
Sleeping like a baby
Getting Ready to go Home
My Ducky Slippers
No comments:
Post a Comment