Sunday, March 22, 2009
What a day.....
Well Shelly is right.....if something is going to happen, it will happen when your husband is gone. Tyler is in Florida on his yearly fishing trip this week. While on my way to work this afternoon I was in a car accident. It was raining pretty hard and I hydroplaned, spun around, bounced off the guardrail, spun again and ended up in the ditch. It was pretty scary. I knew right away I was fine. My only concern was the baby. She started kicking and moving around almost immediately, which was a good sign. I've never really been in an accident (I hit a deer a couple of years ago, but that's it.) I had also never ridden in an ambulance before, lots of firsts for me today! Now I am just hoping to get a new car out of the deal. I never got out of the car, so I don't know how much damage was done.....keep your fingers crossed!! My luck it will be fixable. Oh well, the baby and I are fine and that is all the really matters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so glad you both are fine! I was actually driving to the hospital when my mom called and told me you were in an accident! Scary!
ReplyDeleteThat's crazy! Where did this happen at? Glad you are alright. I would have been freaking out!!!
ReplyDelete