We went to my mom and dad's for lunch today. We got to see Miss Peyton and both of her glasses. She is so darn cute in them. The pictures don't do them justice. You just have to see her to appreciate her cuteness. Matt and Shelly also brought the Wii. I am now convinced more than ever that I want one. Tyler is against it. We played bowling (I beat Tyler every time!!) and cow racing. Maybe one day we will have one.
I have my 32 week doctor's appt tomorrow. If it's like the others lately, it is about a 5 minute appt. I haven't had any problems, so nothing really big to talk about with the doctor. After my next appt. in 2 weeks I will start going every week. Shelly sent out invites for the baby shower recently! I am really excited about it. I think that is about it for now. Maybe after the baby is born I will have more interesting posts!!!
Where have you guys been looking at houses? You still look so small for being so far along. I got the invitation to your baby shower! It was really cute how she put in there that you don't like the color pink!
ReplyDeleteI just love your little belly. I can't believe it's only 8 more weeks!! I can't wait! We went shopping today and Peyton looked all over Babies r Us for a yellow toy..."NO, I can't get that, it's not yellow, Tara loves yellow!" Just get a Wii...Ty has the Nintendo for him! He's only mad that we ALL beat him at bowling!! It's so much fun. We should have played beer pong, cuz I rule!!!
ReplyDeletePost some pics of your nursery! :)
ReplyDeleteOh Tyler, why try to embarrass yourself by inviting me over to play video games? We both know who is better. Let's just accept the fact that I rule!
ReplyDelete